Friday, March 25, 2016

03/25/2016

The Daily Chatter*
03/25/2016

I really think Bill talks to himself way more than I do.

Mary thinks her husband is horrid because he got her sick again. 

"Can we make Hawaiian shirt Friday a thing?" Toni to Bill

"Are you going to go wearing that shirt with me?" Tim to Toni

Tim wants Toni to get a real car. 

Typhinee found Nerf ammo in the women's restroom today. It's a good thing Roger didn't find it or he would have filed another police report.

We returned to the Kona side of the island and braved the ocean at night to swim with the Manta Rays. At sunset the whales and the pods of spinner dolphins were all out and performing for us, I wish I would of had my camera out because it was really incredible. Instead I have a short video of the Manta Rays that we saw. Toni, they don't have teeth so they won't bite you in case you think they're just like killer whales.



*not to be construed as Gossip


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment