Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12/24/2013

The Daily Chatter*
12/24/2013

Merry Christmas Eve everyone.


Toni's very disturbed that his next door girlfriend first of all didn't remember him yesterday and then thought he was rude and mean.

Roger called me a Ho today. In fact he said it three times in a row.

Roger's a jerk, he made someone cry today.

Nikki came down here to kick the next door neighbors a$$ but she apparently was hiding because she wasn't there.  

"I should have been a show girl." Toni

I have one more vacation stop to talk about then I'll be done until my next vacation. After our cruise we spent a few nights in San Juan, Puerto Rico. On Saturday we walked around Old San Juan and found our favorite restaurants and I finally tried Mofongo (a fried plantain dish) and the one I tried had an awesome garlic cream sauce on it, absolutely delicious. Then I was super excited because we found a bunch of parrots mixed in with some pigeons down by the waterfront. The third picture is of two of the six peacocks that lived at our hotel. Cover your eyes Roxanne because we stayed at the Caribe Hilton and Ryan called it Mecca because the Pina Colada was invented there in 1954 and it was the first hotel chain to become an international company with this property. So back to me, Sunday we relaxed on the beach next to the ocean and then Monday morning we came down to a hotel lobby that was being used as the movie set for "22 Jump Street". Ryan was all giddy because Jonah Hill's extra said excuse me to Ryan when he was at Starbucks. By the time we left the hotel the bellman said they had shot the same scene like 11 times. When we stood by watching them film Jonah Hill was having a hard time getting the Lamborghini door to open. I finally have all my photo's on FB just in case you want to bore yourself with my awesome vacation.
 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10202620804899710&type=1&l=1e8c844aaa









*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment