Thursday, December 19, 2013

12/19/2013

The Daily Chatter*
12/19/2013

Toni and I looked up the sweetener in those Sugarless Gummy Bears today and it was Lycasin and one of the references to Lycasin on Wikipedia was an article titled "What Candy has dieters running for the restroom?"
How did Cody score a hot girlfriend? Actually I know why he would.

"I am only human."Mary

Tim thinks he's super human, I'll let him think that since he's kicking everyone's butt in sales right now. 

"She's still lurking" Toni about me being in the back room

"Either Bill or you (Mary) or both of you will kick my a$$, if I don't sell it" Tim about his ugly carpet in the warehouse

This is creeping me out worse than Roger being here, I changed my Best Buy account last week, took out all of my credit card information and changed my password and someone went back in and changed the ship to address that they previously set up.

I have a few more stops on my vacation to cover. Our last stop on our cruise was at St. Thomas (USVI) and we ended up taking a ferry over to St. John and went snorkeling. We ended up deciding to leave Caneel Bay (picture 5 & 6) for Jessica and Chris to explore someday and we went back to the National Park at Trunk Bay (bottom picture) like we did last year. When we were on our boat ride over to the island we saw a dolphin and a baby dolphin swim up under the bow of the boat then they left. The snorkeling was beautiful and all I have to say is rum punch can really sneak up on you, I thought for sure Ryan was going to have to carry me back to the ship.







*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment