Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12/11/2013

The Daily Chatter*
12/11/2013

Matt thinks I look better than he did when he came back from vacation. I would sure hope so since I didn't drink any bottles of booze yesterday.

Speaking of being hung over, Toni told Mary that he got black out drunk last night and needed some ibuprofen today. 

Tim dropped his iphone in the ocean yesterday but he gave us his friends phone number so he doesn't want to completely cut us off yet.

Mary said that Roger corrupts people. 

"I don't believe a word that's coming out of your mouth." Mary to Mr. U'nnells

Roger told me that he actually likes me but that he's the only one around here that does. He wanted me to know that he was doing me a favor.

Roger thinks Dot was a little bit of an upgrade, how romantic is that.

Ryan thought I was Photoshopping pictures (or stealing pictures) when I sent out pictures from our trip with the turtles in Barbados. I had to correct him on that one, he's almost as bad as Tim thinking I was just at home on the couch sending pictures.

On our first day on vacation, we landed in Puerto Rico and got a cab at the airport and it was this tiny little woman driver who couldn't lift luggage and on top of it she wore high heels and she also didn't know English. Ryan was trying to explain to her we needed to stop somewhere to get bottled water, she finally understood after we nearly collided with every car on the roadway. Every time she had to merge, cars on all sides of us were honking, I don't even think she could see what she was doing. After we stopped to get our bottled water she pulled out right in front of another car and then less than a mile down the street she realized she missed her turn and does a U-Turn in the middle of a busy two way street and expects everyone to stop and wait for her. We finally get to the cruise ship terminal and she pulled into the right spot for our ship but it was in the wrong section so then she proceeds to drive to the next ship instead of going to the next section. So then she had to make another life threatening U-Turn in the middle of another main road. Luckily we made it there safely but it sure seemed like a waist of money to have to pay for that ride. As Ryan said she should not have been driving a cab or probably any car for that matter.

I haven't organized all of our pictures yet but here's a few from our first few days. 

Here's the amazing dessert section on the brunch that they did for us on our day at sea. 

 This is the room that our sailaway party ended up being in since it was pouring down rain when we arrived in Puerto Rico. Apparently this is also the same room that some dude who was wasted decided to go over to a corner and pee in, I'm glad I wasn't around for that.

 Here's me trying to get Ryan to smile for a picture and him hating me the whole time.




*not to be construed as Gossip








No comments:

Post a Comment