Friday, December 13, 2013

12/13/2013

The Daily Chatter*
12/13/2013

Bill thinks he had a Festivus Miracle happen today. Everyday should be a Festivus Miracle for him because Roxanne somehow puts up with him:)

Ryan's upset with me because I forgot to mention that in St Luica that I saw ugly naked guy on a boat prancing around just a little ways away from the back of our snorkel boat. Ugly Naked guy's wife was a never nude though she had a bathing suit on.

Bill admitted to making the little Christmas Tree for our office, he claims he's always been crafty.....that's not exactly the word that I was thinking.

I reminded Roger today that he has to bring Dot tomorrow because most of us like her more than him.

Joe and Jenna stopped by with an amazing Christmas basket and van keys. How awesome is that.

Somebody in Houston hacked my Best Buy account today and ordered themselves an ipad air. Luckily they weren't super smart and they didn't change the email address so I saw the purchase and cancelled it.

Onto the next day of our trip, Antigua. We took a short boat ride to a tiny little island right off Antigua called Prickly Pear Island and we had a fabulous beach day filled with Rum Punch and snorkeling. Ryan sat next to some sisters who were really digging him. Luckily I got off the island alive and with my husband.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment