Thursday, December 12, 2013

12/12/2013

The Daily Chatter*
12/12/2013

Rick claims he's not going to be Mr. Nice Guy anymore. Did he think he was before?

"I'm showing off my a$$" Toni

"I would like to think that if I was a woman that my breasts would look better than this." Toni

Tim came into work all scruffy today and I think Toni was turned on by it.

I read a discussion posted on Amazon about whether or not this guy should get a divorce because his wife kicked him in the nuts while she was watching "NCIS" because he interrupted her to tell her that dinner was ready. The guy obviously thought it was an Amazon related post because they sell the series "NCIS".

Tim flipped his boat yesterday but luckily he didn't have his phone with him but of course his buddy lost his phone. Tim thinks if he loses another phone he's going to have to go to divorce court... Tim quit posting your relationship crap on Amazon. 

Jessica starts the worst rumors. Don't tell her anything.

"There's no f*cking way I would have thought of it." Roger to Mary

I have some of my pictures posted from my trip. I know it should be all of them (considering how many there are) but this is only up to our second port of call on Tuesday.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10202620804899710&type=1&l=1e8c844aaa

 After seeing my pictures I really want to go back....







In St. Lucia we snorkeled and the weirdest thing happened (or at least I thought it was bizarre) some guys in a kayak came up to me (ok almost ran me over) while I was in the middle of the ocean snorkeling and tried showing me their jewelry to sell. Did they really expect me to whip out my purse to pay them?

I heard a nasty rumor that Chris (Cody's dad) may show up to our Christmas party.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment