Tuesday, April 30, 2019

04/30/2019

The Daily Chatter*
04/30/2019

Toni was upset because the doctor told him that his boy has not alarmingly short but short legs.

"I'm going to break her other mirror." Bill about the ding butt from next door who parks by our front door

"It's like they don't trust you." Bill about me

Bill has finally messed up his daughters birthday with my birthday. All of you people need to remember that I start off the birthdays in the month of June then everyone else here follows (ok several birthdays follow mine).

I asked Bill if the restaurant list that he sent to all of us was approved places for Mary to take all of the employees to get them drunk, he claims that he has another list for that.

The Whatever Board of the Day

*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment