Tuesday, April 23, 2019

04/23/2019

The Daily Chatter*
04/23/2019

"I'm still pulling hairs off of myself from you." Michael to me

According to Faith she thinks that Heather needs to be petted today.

Toni asked me if I watch "Dancing with the Stars" but then tried telling me that he doesn't.

Sarah got bifocals just so that she would fit in with the guys in her new office. 

Sarah said she was off to meet Michael at a hotel. He seems to be hooking up with plenty of women (myself included) now that his wife is out of town.

Toni didn't seem to be concerned when he looked at his phone and his wife's location was at the pot shop down the street. Toni probably figured that Nikki was picking some up for her mother.

The Whatever Board of the Day


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment