Wednesday, April 3, 2019

04/03/2019

The Daily Chatter*
04/03/2019

My morning started off crappy but Steve collecting stool samples to see who broke the office toilets this morning I guess was crappier than my morning.

Tim seemed awfully concerned this morning that we were hiring a pedophile. I reassured him that we haven't resorted to doing that yet.

Michael was thrilled that both Tim and I called him a schmuck at the same time. He thinks he's now climbing the ladder from being called an a$$hole.

I finally made Bill uncomfortable today. He tried referring an April HR incident to Toni and Mary this morning, then he threatened to leave after I embarrassed him again in front of an installer. I guess I better be careful or else Typhinee and I might be switching offices.

"What are you, a cop?" Toni to Mary

Mary was listing allergy drugs and Toni's response was that's for people with herpes.

Howard confirmed that Valley Floors closed their doors.

"I think he's (Jason) still mad that I took a leak in the kitchen sink this morning." Michael

It's only Wednesday and Typh says that Bud has to come back from vacation right now. Whatever you do don't piss her off, if you need something from her it may be a good idea to bring her flowers or feed her ahead of time.

The Whatever Board of the Day

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment