Wednesday, April 10, 2019

04/10/2019

The Daily Chatter*
04/10/2019


Heather told me that my dress wasn't short enough, she apparently thought that I was supposed to seduce the audit woman today. Meanwhile I told Toni to unbutton his shirt the rest of the way since he already had half of it unbuttoned.

Apparently if I ask Michael for gossip and he has none he'll just compliment me on what I'm wearing, this seems to be a win win for me.

"What's with these guys, you would think they are in a love triangle." Tim about Steve, Bill & Toni

Heather wanted to know if I was going to jail after the audit.  I think she really wants to see me in an orange jumpsuit since orange is her favorite color.

Interesting how Bryan and Jason were both out yesterday and Bryan claimed he was sick but today he seems fine. I wonder where they went together yesterday?

The Whatever Board of the Day


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment