Monday, April 22, 2019

04/22/2019

The Daily Chatter*
04/22/2019

Jason was telling Mary and I that something was a generational thing and I had to admit to Jason that I thought the same way that Mary did and I am only two years older than him. Apparently those two years make quite a difference....

"We are so judgmental." Bill

I swear I pulled one of my hairs off of Michael's clothes this morning and I had several witnesses so of course that's why I had to put it in The Chatter.

Ashley would like new business cards that say Captain on them She is going to start on getting her Sport Pilot license on Sunday.

"Nothing better than asking everyone if they've seen Michael's sharp pointy tool." Bill

Sarah found out today that the commercial side is really rude.

The Whatever Board of the Day


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment