Friday, June 29, 2018

06/29/2018

The Daily Chatter*
06/29/2018

Bill obviously missed his calling in life, he really wanted to be a travel agent. He told me if I wanted to ever see China that I only had to go to Walmart, to see London I only needed to go to Lake Havusu in Arizona to see London Bridge and he rattled off a bunch of other places too.

Toni told us that Jeff Goldbloom was coming in today. Bill was excited because he wanted to thank him in person for saving the planet ("Independence Day" for those of you who are clueless).

Bill forgot that I went to Italy last year. Am I going to have to resend him all of those pictures again? Nevermind, he just thinks I photoshopped myself into those pictures.

Steve apparently has turned into Bill and scared the crap out of our installer who couldn't work this week because he had a heart attack because the installer brought in a doctors note.

Toni's off to San Diego for his Pride Weekend with two other men. Roger mentioned that there would be kneepads involved.

Sarah's husband actually showed up today. Bill was pretty sure that he was going to be a no show so he left work.

Here's a few more of my photoshopped pictures from San Diego where I claimed to be last week.






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment