Monday, June 4, 2018

06/04/2018

The Daily Chatter*
06/04/2018

I'm really not sure what kind of party Bill and Roxanne threw for their two year old daughter because the only thing my husband could remember when he got home was some very large woman's breasts and apparently she was making erotic balloon animals for the kids. In my husbands defense he doesn't normally talk about other women's breasts so I have to blame Bill and Roxanne.

I ordered Tim a tall, dark and delicious something for Tim's birthday. If it turns out to be a male stripper I'll take it since I didn't get one for my birthday.

It's a good thing that Roger didn't see Toni's package today. The outside had a label that said it contained Roasted Monkey Nuts.



*not to be construed as Gossip








No comments:

Post a Comment