Tuesday, June 5, 2018

06/05/2018

The Daily Chatter*
06/05/2018

Mary finally told me the story about my birthday card and that Michael basically whited out Toni's signature and wrote his name and then everyone else crossed off everyone's name and wrote in theirs. Toni wrote "Thanks for calling me gay for the last five years." The other half of the story is everyone thought that Michael was a genius for what he did but technically he never read what Toni wrote before whiting out Toni's name.

Thanks nobody for telling me that I had a chocolate Hitler stache going on today.

I tried talking Sarah into stealing children (because her son is growing up way too fast) so that we would all be famous when they made a movie about her. I also promised to tell the police that it was Kellen and not her.

*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment