Monday, June 11, 2018

06/11/2018

The Daily Chatter*
06/11/2018


I came into work yesterday and I thought that it was Toni's car was in the parking lot and I said something to Ryan about Toni being here. Then we noticed the passenger was a woman and it wasn't Nikki, Ryan told me not to judge...Whatever, I can judge whomever I want (he should know that by now) but I don't think the guy in the car was Toni after all unless Toni got kicked out of the house and had to sleep in his car with his mistress.

Michael told me that I made a sexy cleaning woman this morning, I think he's really into the purple gloves. It was very considerate of him to flirt with me on my 5th Wedding Anniversary.

Toni went to Gator's yesterday and everyone inside got to see a guy jacking off in the bushes. When I left work that guy had made it over to Bubba's and they had police tape up. I'm not really sure what the police tape was about though.

Roger was down here on Saturday and mentioned the crazy party he had the night before (Dot had been out of town). I'm pretty sure he had been up all night otherwise he definitely wouldn't have been here.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment