Friday, June 8, 2018

06/08/2018

The Daily Chatter*
06/08/2018


In Roger's words if someone is concerned about VOC's in their flooring, they're an old hippie. Then he referred me to  his website to buy one of his books on the subject because I am apparently too young to understand any of this and why his name is really Wildflower Revelation. Roger (Wildflower) has several great titles:  Buds, Love & Keeping It Mellow Yellow, Rainbows and Reefer & My Unbecoming Life as Yoko Ono. It looks like I have a whole summers worth of Roger reading ahead of me and that doesn't include the books that he's written about all of us.

Apparently it takes three women in the warehouse to find one outgoing job but it only takes one bossy woman (Typhinee) to tell a man what all he's taking whether he likes it or not.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment