Tuesday, June 12, 2018

06/12/2018

The Daily Chatter*
06/12/2018

Bill has hand sanitizer that smells like pot that he got from Howard but it's labeled as Flexco...

Tim said he was off to some Ducks Anonymous event, I'm glad he finally realizes that he has a problem.

I still don't understand how Steve ended up with some of the sweetest little girls on the planet. I swear they melt my heart every time they're in here.

I have to apologize, I reported false information yesterday. It wasn't police tape at Bubba's around the man choking his chicken but it was caution tape. Ryan mentioned they have a hole in their parking lot and I'm assuming the caution tape will always be there because I can't imagine that will ever get fixed.

Ashley 1.0 leaves for Mexico on Thursday so please don't ask what all of the fru fru drinks on her desk are tomorrow,  she's just sorting out what's going to be her favorite on this trip.

*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment