Friday, December 1, 2017

12/01/2017

The Daily Chatter*
12/01/2017

My work email sent one of Michael's work emails to my junk mailbox and it had the message "the sender failed our fraud detection check and may not be who they appear to be". I've always been suspicious of Michael and this just proves he's not who he appears to be.

"We installed it in the bathroom." Bill  "Would that be Steve's office or the other one?" Howard (obviously he can't tell Steve's office apart from the warehouse bathroom)

Did Ashley insist on getting her own office because I talk to myself too much?

Mary left very grumpy today because Ashley and Typhinee were both wearing Cougar attire.

Ferguson stopped by with our rent-a-plant poinsettia for Christmas but he wanted me to tell Bill that he was going to bill us for it this year since we didn't return our plant last year.

I think I'm stuck in the middle of a grade school drama tv series. I just hope Kevin Spacey isn't one of my costars.





*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment