Tuesday, December 19, 2017

12/19/2017

The Daily Chatter*
12/19/2017

Steve says Bill is the Fun Nazi.

Steve's an a$$hole according to Typhinee. He stuck a beeping device in her office that drove her to believe that the batteries on someone's spying device was getting low.

I think we're going to have to get rid of Ashley. She said the mother on "The Goldbergs" drives her nuts and she can't watch the show. When she told me this I was just heartbroken because little does she know that Mary could actually be the real Beverly Goldberg but just not Jewish.

I feel old I was watching "9JKL" last night the show with Elliott Gould and the mother from "Friends" was also on that episode and she had white hair and I didn't recognize her but I recognized her voice.

*not to be construed as Gossip 



No comments:

Post a Comment