Friday, December 15, 2017

12/15/2017

The Daily Chatter*
12/15/2017

Poor Roger thinks that Dot's office isn't inviting spouses to her Christmas Party. He just doesn't realize that he is the reason why spouses weren't invited.

Tim screwed me royally today and he's not even here today to yell at. The other day he tripped over the wire for the check scanner and it went flying onto the floor. Needless to say when I put a check into scan today it wouldn't go. Luckily Bill felt sorry for me and fixed it and saved my day.

Joe apparently also saved the day, Kellen put the red wine in the fridge and Joe pulled it out.

I think Bill thought that I was just being bitchy again until he stepped into that someone's cloud of perfume that I was complaining about.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment