Wednesday, December 6, 2017

12/06/2017

The Daily Chatter*
12/06/2017

I apologized to Ashley this morning for starting a rumor about her "being" with a certain someone out in the warehouse yesterday. She was missing from her desk what else was I supposed to think? I apparently shouldn't have said anything because now she's mad at me for not giving her enough credit.

Roger told Bill this morning that Mary's desk would never look like his. Bill just blamed everything on Ashley.

Now my office reminds Typhinee of high school because she smoked clove cigarettes.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm naïve and there really is something going on with Ashley and a certain someone because he gave her a handful of starburst candies and then Roger told them that they would make a cute couple.

Toni owes Ashley big time...She had to help his customer today.

"If anyone is having relations around here it's those two." Ashley about Toni and Steve

I felt like Jim Carey this morning in "Dumb and Dumber" when Michael told me that there's a chance his wife will be able to make our Christmas Party (I know not the same situation but I still had to laugh).
*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment