Monday, September 26, 2016

09/26/2016

The Daily Chatter*
09/26/2016

Tim was caught holding out on me again. His daughters wedding date got moved up to Spring. Tim also got to help move his daughters fiance into his daughters home which must have been a spectacular weekend for him.

Bill decided that maybe it wasn't a good thing to be nice and ask questions that you don't want to hear the answers to.

Bill couldn't work today because his daughter was texting cute pictures of herself to him all day long.

Roxanne on the other hand got told off by her daughter in the pool and Bill has video of it. 

"Please give me a real answer." Toni to Bill

As for my weekend adventures in the Mountains. We saw three bears, four marmots and plenty of fall color on a beautiful sunny day. Tim should be proud of me, I didn't try to take any of the bears home with me this time and I didn't try to pet any of them either. The marmots weren't as fortunate, I had to offer something to the bears to let us live.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment