Friday, September 16, 2016

09/16/2016

The Daily Chatter*
09/16/2016


Roger blames me for missing his left turn today. What else does Roger blame me for? I know that he also blames me for having to move out for some reason. It's not my fault that his landlord found a letter written by someone with my same name in her mailbox explaining Roger's mothers horrible mistake to all of humanity.

I called Tim an angel today (to Bill) because he usually does all of his PO's in RFMS correctly. Don't fail me now Tim because I will cut you if you make a mistake.

I thought Bill was full of crap when he told me that the Bangor Naval Base uses dolphins to protect their waters. I pretty much thought his next line would be that they have sharks with laser beams. "Dolphins disable enemy divers by tracking them down and spearing them with needle full of compressed gas. The injected gas expands inside the enemy's body, creating an embolism. This is very fatal. They are also used for detecting and disabling marine mines, and can plant explosives on enemy vessels."





Bill couldn't figure out why his wife was sending him dick pics today...




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment