Monday, November 16, 2015

11/16/2015

The Daily Chatter*
11/16/2015

Tim made Bill responsible for Monday's. I'm pretty sure Monday's have been around before Mr. U'nnell's time.

Everyone wanted to know when Mary quit because her desk was absolutely spotless this morning. Roger asked if Bill finally fired her and I started the rumor that Mary fired Bill but he wouldn't leave so she gave up and left.

Bill and Roxanne made their announcement on FB over the weekend but I've got to ask who in Washington State doesn't know? Maybe it was an announcement for the people that they don't like.


 "Can I take the intern?" Toni to Bill while trying to get something kinky going

Typhinee asked one of the subs today what he was going to do about a problem on a job and the installer told her "I'm Mexican, give me a screw driver and I'll build you a house."

Mary thinks Randy made up a word, Craptastic. 


*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment