Thursday, August 27, 2015

08/27/2015

The Daily Chatter*
08/27/2015

Ryan and I are down to 100 days before our next Southern Caribbean cruise:)

Mary made Jay cry today.

Bill is going to give us nap time everyday. We just need to make a sign for the door and tell the phones to turn off during our three hour nap.

The only time I saw Roger today was when he came in to tell me a racist statement that he claims Donald Trump said but I think Roger told Donald Trump to say it. I'm pretty sure Roger's hoping to be his VP.

Toni had a grass hopper in his home coffee pot this morning and he had a spider give birth in his bedroom this morning. Apparently if you want to see queers and insects just tour Toni's place.

Roxanne now has morning clothing issues because she doesn't have a uniform to wear anymore.

One of Mary's customers was concerned because their backsplash hasn't been cocked yet.....

"I'm so glad that you're in charge of this ship Bill." Mary    Nobody told me that I was on a ship...I don't see any water.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment