Friday, August 21, 2015

08/21/2015

The Daily Chatter*
08/21/2015

"This guy is grinding me and I don't do grind well." Tim   Apparently he prefers twerking.

A superintendent asked Toni if he was wearing his girlfriends jeans and what was up with his pink shoes.....

Steve said his broom has dingle berries all over it. That's really gross....

Jay told me that I was like The Wizard of Oz with my computer.

"I'm a bad bad girl." Mary  She probably got caught on Ashley Madison....

Today was Roxanne's last day at the Marriott. Now she can work on getting us that plane.

What's better than one bear in a pool, a whole family of bears...

I just found an awesome hobby that I can do every morning before people get to work. (See top row)
*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment