Tuesday, August 4, 2015

08/04/2015

The Daily Chatter*
08/04/2015


Somehow my email or my contact list was hacked so I'm sorry if I told you that you were fat.

Ryan Seacrest's new show was axed after two episodes, now he knows how Paul Riser felt.

"Talking babies are almost as bad as talking animals." Roger to Toni

I'm very disappointed with Bill for not putting Steve on one of his deja vu jobs where the customer  complained years ago about some bathroom that Steve painted for him and so on. It was the job Josh was on today.

Bill sent a link for a website to check what the #1 movie on the day you were born was so I'm going to share those.
Me-Alien (Sigourney Weaver)
Bill-The Poseidon Adventure (Gene Hackman, Ernest Borgnine)
Cody-Stakeout (Richard Dreyfuss, Emilio Estevez)
Damon-The Long, Long Trailer (Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz)
Mary-Vertigo (Alfred Hitchcock)
Matt-Private Benjamin (Goldie Hawn)
Roger-The Robe (Richard Burton)
Steve-Absence of Malice (Paul Newman & Sally Field)
Typhinee-Joe (Peter Boyle, Susan Sarandon)
Tim-Gunfight at the O.K. Corral (Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas)
Ryan & Michael-Funny Face (Audrey Hepburn)
Roxanne-Caddyshack
Toni-Look Who's Talking (Kirstie Alley, John Travolta)
Dot-A Star is Born (Judy Garland)

Cody says Loopy Larry's car is worse than we thought. He says it's scraped all the way down the driver side.

Some little toddler thought Roger was his uncle today....

Tim is pretty certain that I'm just showing pictures and talking about hikes that I did years ago. Apparently he must have seen how winded I get just getting out of my chair at the office.

I'm pretty sure Cody loaded Tim up with a pallet of cocaine today. It's a good thing Loopy Larry was gone this afternoon or Tim would of had a mess to clean up.

I thought I use a ton of post its but these people have me beat.

 *not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment