Monday, August 24, 2015

08/24/2015

The Daily Chatter*
08/24/2015

Roxanne started her new job today. I want to know when she gets the keys to the company plane?

Loopy Larry is sporting his black cowboy hat and a black blazer today, Toni thinks he's sexy hot.

Roger blocked Steve in this morning with his van and got out and started screaming, typical Roger.

Bill showed up in my dreams over the weekend, he decided he wanted to see if he really could have something with Julia Roberts.....somehow I was the one who had to give Roxanne his crazy news.

"Anytime I can screw up Mary's day it's a good day." Bill

"Highschool the best six years of my life." Roger

Toni seems to be a little on edge this afternoon, he thought I was going to hit him with a nerf gun.

It's trail picture Monday. On Saturday morning Ryan and I went to Sunrise and did the Fremont Lookout Trail and I kept telling him I wanted to find a mountain goat and a pika. I found the pika and then a little ways later it started to get windy and I started digging in my backpack for my scarf. After being completely oblivious to everything around me, I looked up to see a hillside full of mountain goats. We wandered off our trail to go see the goats, the babies were adorable and they had the cutest playful sounds, I wanted to take one home but Ryan wouldn't let me.







*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment