Monday, August 10, 2015

08/10/2015

The Daily Chatter*
08/10/2015

Bill tried jumping off the Narrows Bridge this morning apparently he was too chicken to do it.

Steve doesn't believe that men have landed on the moon. He thinks they flew around it.

 I'm pretty sure that Bill is going to have to buy Roxanne a cat so that she can do this to it.



Toni informed me that we have an idiot working for us and it wasn't Roger. Toni said it was himself.

Steve warned me about doing a slow shot boob scene with an iphone and that Matt said that they don't turn out that great.

Tim blew his rape whistle this afternoon and expected me to come running.... I thought Tim was here to protect me not the other way around.

"I didn't really come in here to b*tch." Tim to Bill

One of Toni's friends told him today that he tells all of his friends that he (Toni) is an interior designer.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment