Thursday, October 31, 2019

10/31/2019

The Daily Chatter*
10/31/2019

I need to apologize for getting one of Bill's jokes wrong yesterday, I almost got fired for it. It was supposed to be "Wow, what an a$$!!!!!" So please use this phrase as often as you feel like to him.

"Tell me about your daughters nipples (to Steve)." Bill

"Look dad I can bite them." Steve about what his youngest said to him the other night about her nipples

Sarah figured out that Typh and Ashley are out sick today because they are out trolling for little boys in costumes, I wonder how Ashley convinced Typh to do that.

I'm pretty sure that I won the Halloween contest around here since Bud took off early for a meet and greet at a Luke Combs concert in freaking Boise. Riley was not thrilled to dress up as Bud today though.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment