Thursday, October 10, 2019

10/10/2019

The Daily Chatter*
10/10/2019

Sarah is now asking to smell Toni's hands after hearing that he likes BCM (black cherry Merlot) so much.

Faith apparently wants some sympathy just like her daughter because she screwed up her knee last night while her daughter has a broken foot.

Tim seems to have an issue with Sarah's gay unicorn tape dispenser. In Sarah's defense Staples was all out of bright pink tape dispensers so the unicorn was the next obvious choice.

Note to self don't buy Toni the brown sugar vanilla hand soap because it smells like b*tch to him, since his ex-girlfriend used to wear the scent.

I realized the other day that I'm just as bad as Bud. I told my grand kids to wash their hands and I had a pumpkin scent of foaming hand soap in the bathroom and they ended up loving washing and smelling their hands with me.

Sarah is now requesting partitions for her office, sounds like there's some kinky stuff going on with sandwiches in there.

I'm starting to think that Faith has a background in everything, I just heard about the marketing background that I didn't know about before. I'm pretty sure that woman could run the world.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment