Wednesday, October 9, 2019

10/09/2019

The Daily Chatter*
10/09/2019


Downton Abbey night was a huge success because we coerced Ashley into going and sleeping in the big comfy heated seats through most of the movie.

Tim bought a website domain name yesterday. I told him if he would just give me access I will have a website up for him within a day.

"That's the wrong f*@king bathroom you transsexual b*tch." Steve to me

Tim thought up bowling night so that's going to have to be his work event. Toni is definitely going to have to do the movie "Ford vs Ferrari" for his event, I told Ryan that was the only movie from the previews last night that I am excited to see.

Steve's right, Bill is an a$$, he threatened to take away my new computer if I didn't use it.

Crap now Bud has absolutely ruined Toni too, he's going to insist on black cherry Merlot hand soap.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment