Tuesday, October 22, 2019

10/22/2019

The Daily Chatter*
10/22/2019

Paint and Sip night went well last night until I realized that the wine wasn't included but it was still a lot of fun.


Typh's mad at all of us for abandoning her last night and creepy Bill wanted to know how much a Typhinee was going for on the black market.

Ashley got a strange message from somebody that Sarah knows on FB at midnight last night. "I knew Sarah growing up.... We should end this now but I don't know how." We're confused does this woman think that she's having an affair with Ashley, does she want to end Sarah's life or does she just want a job?

We still need to pick judges for our event last night to decide on the best painting. Just to be sure that I win I think Michael needs to be one of the judges so that I can tell him all about my thigh high boots (that I apparently have) that I'll wear with my Halloween costume.

Bill just wants his $812 dollars back.

Toni got his child to flip him off already.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment