Friday, October 18, 2019

10/18/2019

The Daily Chatter*
10/18/2019

Well Michael couldn't take my Friday morning crap so he kicked me out of his office.

It sounds like Ashley may need to bring a change of clothes with her when she goes to the Maris Farms Haunted Woods this weekend.

Sarah decided that the fake bug idea sounds like a way better idea than handing out trinkets like logo condoms to new customers.

"I'm the new Kellen, I never thought I would say that." Bill

Sarah warned Ashley about hitting on her son and then proceeded to tell her to think of her face on a sex offender registry list.

Now that we made the INC 5000 list a Forbes company wants Bill to write a book, no that didn't go to his head. Bill already has plans of selling us his book at the Christmas party and of course if you don't buy it you'll probably be fired.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment