Wednesday, July 10, 2019

07/10/2019

The Daily Chatter*
07/10/2019

Sarah told Howard today that she's closing every deal....No wonder why Michael is jealous.

Steve is not a flip flops and jeans sort of person. I was surprised to hear how many fashion opinions this man actually has, he definitely has issues from being around five women and a mother in law at home.

My husband is always complaining about his work having too many rules but yesterday he was telling me about a look and feel meeting that they are going to have (he claims there isn't anyone worth looking at or feeling at his work but I don't believe him)....I'm beginning to think that we aren't the trendsetters that we thought we were.

Steve is under the impression that he's going to be able to drink all day before showing up to a wedding that he's going to....I hope he remembers how well that worked for him at his own wedding.

Poor Toni wasn't even at work today but he still got chewed out by Steve but luckily his nipples were safe.

Tim's wife called today and told me that Tim misses work too much, he's going to need therapy.

While in Mendocino besides eating and drinking too much we actually got out and visited a glass beach and a lighthouse that we found some adorable seals at. I did get a little freaked at the lighthouse because our first path told us that we were walking through a heavily tick populated area which was absolutely unnerving to me.






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment