Tuesday, July 16, 2019

07/16/2019

The Daily Chatter*
07/16/2019

Sarah claims that she's not young and modern. I think she's lying because she's an expert with clamps but maybe that is old school.

Bill didn't think that I was totally crazy after all, he had someone fix the website issue.

Donna (Tim's wife) came in and Sarah found out that she lost her bet because Donna claims she's flying back to Alaska this week to see Tim again.

Were all a little jealous Michael offered to cook for Ashley but not for the rest of us.

Tim called to gossip and to yell at me, he mentioned that his boat gets 1/2 a mile to the gallon. That being said I don't ever want to hear my husband complain about our gas mileage again.

Toni has somebody else to call Veep now, Roger's wife Dot is now a VP.

The Whatever Board of the Day
*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment