Monday, October 29, 2018

10/29/2018

The Daily Chatter*
10/29/2018

Ashley made her appearance today at the office but Bill demanded that everyone give him attention instead of her. 

Bill told me that he finished "Downton Abbey" over the weekend. I told him that he has to watch "Poldark" in the near future because his wife will appreciate the eye candy. 

I think Ashley and Howard have a thing going on because Howard wanted to know how she was doing and people just aren't that nice. 

It's a good thing that Kellen left because as of right now I'm Sarah's favorite person at work, it's been quite a Monday for me. I feel like I should have prepared a speech. 

Toni dressed up as Tom Selleck in Magnum PI over the weekend because that's what he does. Then we started discussing the characters in the new series and I said I couldn't ever watch it because the new guy doesn't even have the Tom Selleck mustache. 



*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment