Friday, October 5, 2018

10/05/2018

The Daily Chatter*
10/05/2018

Sarah has exciting news, she booked a spring trip to Ireland to see her family and she promised to take all of us.

I accused Ashley 1.0 of calling her mommy to get her out of an awkward situation. 

We took a day trip from Lake Como into Bellizona, Switzerland one day to visit three castles because it was supposed to rain. Knowing that it was supposed to rain, I dressed in layers but it ended up being so freaking hot that the little bit of rain that fell on me felt good on my skin. There were a few times on this trip where we felt like we were in the Caribbean because it was so hot and muggy and this was definitely one of those days and I'm not complaining I love the heat compared to the dreary rain that we're having now.




No comments:

Post a Comment