Thursday, October 25, 2018

10/25/2018

The Daily Chatter*
10/25/2018


I stewed all night over the fact that Sarah told Shira that she was one of the most selfless people that she knew because I swear that she had just told me the same thing. Finally I realized no she told me that I was one of the most selfish people she knew but at least she kept it original, that's all I cared about.

The guys got way too happy just saying the word Doodle Bug in Bill's office after lunch. I'm starting to wonder if somebody gave all of them a liquid lunch.

I think Toni's trying hard to get Bud to owe him one, if you know what I mean...

Bill did an excellent job of trying to trick Roger into thinking that it was Wednesday again. The problem was that Roger almost did something drastic because he started to panic and we don't need two employees in the hospital. Bill's already miserable enough with Ashley in the hospital. Instead of sending her flowers he expects that we send him flowers and pork rinds because he's had a rough week.

*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment