Wednesday, October 24, 2018

10/24/2018

The Daily Chatter*
10/24/2018

Hell may have just frozen over because Bill claims that he's coming into work tomorrow. I guess I'm going to need to cancel our Thursday festivities.

I finally accused Bud of being the last person to talk to Ashley 2.0 before she quit us. If Bud doesn't come into work tomorrow you'll definitely understand why.

Kellen texted Bud this morning and said he was offered a high paying job somewhere, I didn't get the details but I'm sure it has something to do with him becoming an outer space lawyer and training monkeys while playing laser tag. I'm sure that Sarah can fill us in on the details of his top secret mission later.

British police released a photo of a robbery suspect who has an uncanny resemblance to Ross.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment