Wednesday, June 28, 2017

06/28/2017

The Daily Chatter*
06/28/2017

"It looks like you gave up. It looks like you have a wife and four kids." Bill to Steve about his shoes

Women keep telling Toni that they like his shirt. It sounds like one woman liked his shirt so much that she wanted to take it off of him in the elevator.

Tim claims that he won't be around because his daughter is moving. What good is he going to be with his lame arm, he might as well just come to work. 

Roger told me yesterday that he loves any kind of whore. In fact he thought it was fascinating when I told him that Bill knew all of the habits of crack whores.

Tim's going to be working for free if he uses the forklift anymore, he broke some tile today.

Over the weekend I was at the Fife Museum and I picked up a year book that I thought one of my relatives might be in. Instead it was a year book pretty much dedicated to Randy G. I'm pretty sure he was on every page, I swear he participated in every sport, won everything imaginable (in fact if they offered a category for most prized Japanese student he would have won it). 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment