Monday, June 12, 2017

06/12/2017

The Daily Chatter*
06/12/2017

Michael told me that he likes to pick up his crack in the international district of Seattle.

Roger would appreciate it if people used the air freshener in the restrooms.

Tim's off this week so we are going to tp his home and possibly leave a few employees tied up in his trees.

Mary gets to stay in Tennessee for one more day. Apparently the plane needed a new tire and they couldn't find one so they cancelled the flight.

Roger's afraid that he's going to switch sides if he has a really good looking male customer.

My eyes were damaged yesterday by some fat chick who was wearing see-though exercise pants without underwear who decided to run down the hill in front of me. I will probably be emotionally scarred for the rest of my life.


Matt finally got his name on IMDB for playing a dead guy on "You Can't Win". Now he just needs a Bio. I would be more than happy to write that for him.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment