Monday, June 19, 2017

06/19/2017

The Daily Chatter*
06/19/2017

Our little boy toy at the office has obviously found Matt's hair accessory collection. Just so the rest of you don't feel left out I will bring in some of my hair clips tomorrow for the men and Toni to try.


Toni was on a small plane yesterday coming home from Sun Valley, Idaho and they basically reduced the weight on the plane to nothing. They made 40% of the people get off after they unloaded some random baggage and then they made one couple move 10 rows back to even out the weight. I think Toni and Nikki were allowed to stay because they're little people.

Roger was quizzing Bill and me on Ben Franklin facts this morning. All I remember from "The Office" was that the Ben Franklin from the Scholastic Speakers of Philadelphia was a horny old goat.

Toni told us he got to hang out with Billionaires in Sun Valley but he wouldn't tell us who. 

Bill keeps telling us that he has bronchitis but I'm pretty sure it's just a smokers cough.

I told Tim that it was time for him to get rid of his old chair mat today and he was so sentimentally attached that he didn't understand why until I showed him the new mat.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment