Thursday, February 23, 2017

02/23/2017

The Daily Chatter*
02/23/2017

Somebody around here keeps asking me every morning if I did something exciting last night. Normally he only asks after the weekend and he usually only asks if I went hiking. I obviously need to start making up some elaborate stories or maybe he just wants to hear about my sex life.

Typhinee told me I had to look at one of the names on the leads list today, Toni loves this name, Dick Butter.

I found out that I lied to Roger the other day and I asked for his forgiveness but I don't think he's forgiven me yet. In fact he told me that I spew out lies on a constant basis. He's just very emotional today and that might explain why he didn't know which bathroom he should use at Starbucks.

Steve has some pent-up anger. He tried firing Typhinee when she walked out the door tonight.

This snow thing needs to stop already...I'm getting on a plane tomorrow night and I don't want to have to pull a Phoebe and have to steal it.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment