Wednesday, February 1, 2017

02/01/2017

The Daily Chatter*
02/01/2017

Congratulations to Bill and Roxanne, baby #2 is on its way. I already asked if I could have their first one and I got a very unsatisfactory answer. Bill should have at least given me some hope.

Beyonce had to steal Bill and Roxanne's thunder today, she announced they're having twins. Rumor has it that Bill will run out on Roxanne if she has twins but he didn't say what he would do with triplets.

Steve went to the DMV this morning and some kid walked in and went straight to the front of the line and wanted to know if he could cash a check. Then when he found out that he couldn't he asked where he could.

"That sounds like being married to Dot." Roger to Bill 

"Sometimes it's comical when you can tell certain people don't like you..." Roxanne posted this to Facebook     My response: If she would just give me her baby, I would like her again, geesh is that so hard to understand.

Bill freaking pulled a GB today.

Steve told us that Toni's grumpy today. Bill's pretty sure Steve was able to tell because Toni was wearing red instead of pink today.

Tim came into all of our offices looking for a murse, tote or anything else feminine to carry items in. Now I know what to buy him for his birthday.
Roger claims that people have been wanting him to come out of the closet for awhile now but he's not ready. I don't think he's ready for all of the attention that our men will give him.

Tim is hoping that his masculine sexuality vibe is going to help with a pricing dispute that he has with a rep. He obviously just needs to take some tips from Don Draper.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment