Tuesday, January 26, 2016

01/26/2016

The Daily Chatter*
01/26/2016

"You went to a topless beach when you were 12?  My parents suck." Bill to a customer on the phone

It's a good day, the last season of  "Downton Abbey" DVD arrived today. I'm afraid though, some British woman on our last cruise mentioned that the British were upset that they killed off somebody else. I hope that she was lying to me.

Bill and Roxanne had a flight steward named Kramer on their way back from Vegas and the name automatically made them think "Seinfeld" and Roger.  Of course Toni's pretty sure he's already done this guy.


Mary had to argue to her brother that she's a fair person.

Al Gore's doomsday clock is going to go off tonight so I would like to tell all of you how much I have enjoyed knowing you and how much all of you mean to me besides Roger.

Stacy came to bring us exciting news today about carpet and Mary tried to be rude but it didn't come off that way.

Now Mary's sending out emails to me on wellness, thank goodness it went to my Spam folder. I'm sorry that I got sick a few weeks ago, what more can I say.....

"If she's going to be a pole dancer, she's going to need those legs."  Bill about his daughter getting Roxanne's side of the family height

Abe Vigoda (Sal from "The Godfather") died, he was around the same age as Roger, 95.

*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment