Thursday, January 7, 2016

01/07/2016

The Daily Chatter*
01/07/2016

Somebody needs to buy this Starbucks card for Roger.

Roger and Michael are thinking about starting some sort of prostitution ring so that there is bad juju in certain peoples homes just so that they can make a carpet sale afterwards.

Nathaniel told me that he's not good with names or faces today. Since Mary and I sit in the same office it confuses him because he was going to guess my name today and he thought it was Mary.

Roger says not to click on the "Where are they Now, the cast of Green Acres". He said they are all six feet under.

Ryan and I started watching "Outlander" recently, it seems to be an interesting show but it's right up Roger's alley since there seems to be plenty of nudity and sex scenes.

Toni went to a job site the other day on tribal property and found a man with the best job ever, an electrician who was smoking and drinking at the bar which was also the job site.

Roger thinks my hand sanitizer smells like liquor, I think he's addicted now.

 

*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment