Friday, January 22, 2016

01/22/2016

The Daily Chatter*
01/22/2016

Tim was upset that I wasn't having problems with my Outlook on my computer like he was.

Is Toni really going to come back to work on Monday since Tennessee decided to declare itself a State of Emergency before the snowstorm hit.

A US University student is being detained in North Korea for committing a "hostile act" and "wanting to destroy the country's unity." The news article mentioned that this guy was a bright student but maybe he should have opted to go to South Korea or anywhere else. I was surprised to hear that 6,000 westerners go to North Korea every year.

The delivery drivers from Jimmy John's all know Roger as the a$$hole who times them.

Roger couldn't make it to work today he was too busy interviewing nannies and preschool teachers for his grandson. I hope that Roger isn't afraid of puppets or else he might not like manny's.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment