Tuesday, January 19, 2016

01/19/2016

The Daily Chatter*
01/19/2016

Cody thinks he's going to rock, paper, scissor me next time for Riley. I told him I would just beat him up.

Randy claims that the finger was in the nose this morning when he walked in.

"How come Steve gets Ninja Turtles and I get Penises?" Toni complaining about the birthday decor

Typhinee should be feeling pretty special today an installer gave her a bottle of Vodka with a scorpion in it.

I just watched "The Office" episode where Andy was the manager and he left for a few days to pick up Erin in Florida. Then the new employee Nelly walked into the office and mentioned that she had been transferred and decided to sit at Andy's desk and be the manager since the job obviously wasn't filled. Well I'm pretty sure Andrew just did that with Bill's desk.

Riley wanted to be part of the PK Meeting today but mean Typhinee wouldn't let her.

This outdoor peppermint smell is really driving Roger nuts. He can't figure out where it's coming from. We should probably put Typhinee's room mate on it, she's an investigator.

I was told that if Riley throws up Jimmy John's food that I should be calling Tim.

Toni puts us all to shame. He runs around all day helping everyone in this office and then he jump starts Nathaniel's car out in the dark cold rain.

Today's a big day for Roger, he should be finding out what the sex of his grand baby is and whether or not he can rub it in Steve's face.


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment