Wednesday, September 16, 2015

09/15/2015

The Daily Chatter*
09/15/2015

Tim thinks he can't remember anything from further back than a week ago.

Roxanne already thinks her parents are crazy and wants to move them into an old folks home. I'm pretty sure that's what Bill's text was about.

Toni did not get a haircut, I don't care what Bill says.

I received absolutely nothing from Roger today.....I'm ticked, I don't care if he's in jail. I know Matt will send postcards from his cruise or at least picture texts of all the girls he meets.

Freaking News had a contest where they wanted people to come up with Celebrity Textbooks, here's a couple of them.



My crazy husband on Sunday morning rolled over and asked me if I want to go on another hike (after our fairly long Saturday hike that we were still recovering from)  being the glutton for punishment that I am I said yes. So we drove to Mt. Rainier on Sunday and did two short hikes through the forest. Here's the adorable elk that was chewing away on her food when I took her picture and Silver Falls.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment